Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Here I am

Hello out there. I am Dave.  First time blogger,  so.... I'm obviously new at this. Sometimes i find it hard to put down what i want to talk about and when i finally get to it all just slips my mind or i just can't think of anything at the time so i am going to to my best to to say whats going now, cause when you think about it now is really what is important. oh i have a tendency to jump of topic but i will return... i promise. i know to some grammar is important, and spelling i will use the tools i have to check everything out but i am not perfect.  i can't type a hundred words a min or any of that good stuff, but i will do my best. i am here to talk about the life of being a stay home father, and cooking. those are just two things i love doing. i do more but lets face it, and i am sure there are people who like doing laundry, i will admit i do find folding laundry is a good way to kinda escape, let the kids play while i fold, sometimes i get in my head and think about what is next on the "to do list" and mine is a long list. from what is going to get washed next all the way what is for dinner this week etc etc.... 

Let me start by saying a little about me. you already know my name, i am married to Michele and have two wonderful children Riley and Robin. all three of them are my life. both are boys, and i am glad ! not to say if i had a girl it would be bad, honestly all i ever wanted was two healthy and happy kids and i have to say i got them. and no there will not be a third, most people say well isn't time you had a girl and answer is no, we are happy with the four of us we are complete in our own way. i came from a big family so needless to say i can cook big meals. Tonight's meal will be Pork Steaks with Cream of Mushrooms and Potatoes, made in a slow cooker, which is going right now. now it is very easy to make. the first time i did it i just threw everything together, and it was a hit. now.. i can cook, i was a short order cook a few days of the week at the local tavern and i had a blast. it inspired me to cook and create it was wonderful, now, i am getting better at writing things down. and i can make the same meal twice but i never make it the same way twice, i can use the same ingredients but i cook it differently. i guess that is just my way of "perfecting" it to my standers, but lets face it, that wouldn't be any fun for me if it had to be done the same way every time.  i think i will leave here for now and if everything goes the way i am hoping i will may this a daily part of my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment